1) I’ll sign because I don’t know the circulator and he doesn’t know me.
2) I rent, my property taxes aren’t affected.
3) He will be the only to see my name.
4) I’ll sign. This guy will never stop talking and leave.
5) I’m in a hurry, I’ll sign.
6) It doesn’t directly affect me.
7) Taxes will pay for it — only about $2-3,000 plus for the referendum or primary.
8) My signature won’t make a difference. They always collect more than they need.
9) I’ll sign. I don’t have any school-age children.
10) I always sign these.
11) I don’t agree with him, but it’s his right. I’ll sign.
12) It takes guts to go door to door. I’ll sign.
13) I’ll sign because I agree with the purpose of the statement on the petition and I understand it fully. I also don’t doubt the integrity of the individual and am more than willing to share the cost and I promise I’ll vote.
Town Council member